How can WE make YOU SMILE today?
Sunshine Plumbing in the News – Protect yourself from freezing pipes.
Denver Plumber providing plumbing, heating, boiler and air conditioning service in the Denver area….with the BEST customer experience in the business.
Sunshine Plumbing, Heating, and Air is on a mission to create a RAVING FAN with every customer, every time, every day … no exceptions! While you read the reviews and figure out who to call, here are a few things to know about us:
- We began in Colorado in 2006 and we are second generation plumbers. We really know our stuff! William Frew has been a licensed plumber since 1986 and in Colorado beginning in 2006. (He got boiler expertise in the upper midwest)
- Sunshine Plumbing Heating Air is a woman-owned family business. William, VP of Operations, has an extensive background in the trade and Susan, Managing Partner, has an extensive background in customer service and business. Susan was recently nominated by the Denver Business Journal for “Outstanding Women in Business 2014″
- Every plumber is put through an extensive background check, this includes our checking their criminal record, especially the pedophile / sexual assault registry. We want you to feel safe in your home.
- We even do a personality profile test on every employee… making sure we have the right person for the job.
- We offer 2 FULL YEAR Plumbing and HVAC Guarantee and always in writing. We know our work is superior to our competition and we will put our money on it!
- Winner of 2012 and 2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award for outstanding excellence as nominated by our clients.
- We care about our community….we are proud members of Rotary International and serve on several non-profit boards around our community.
- Every week, our team participates in customer service and product training, ensuring we are on our A-game at all times.
- We always adhere to our “12 points of Love” policy to ensure every customer experience is consistent and awesome!
- Boiler Repairs – Boilers can be extremely dangerous and you need a professional to service your boiler if it is having issues. Sunshine has some of the best boiler repair technicians in all of Colorado!
- Boiler Installation – Need a new boiler installed for your home or business? We can help! We sell and install boilers and all residential heating systems. Heating is our middle name, literally!
Learn More »
Our 12 points of contact help you understand what to expect.
Top 9 things to consider when hiring a Denver Plumber
Hiring a professional plumber or HVAC specialist in Denver can become complicated, especially if you are not used to the plumbing industry. When our clients contact us, our aim is to make them SMILE. Every plumber is different, so here are some ways to avoid working with a Plumber who may cause issues downstream for you.
- Are they on-time? If they can’t show up for a simple appointment, will they be able to cover their warranties. We all understand things can happen, especially in Denver weather, but if something happens, shouldn’t you at least get a call to let you know they are going to be late?
- Are they trained? This can be trickier, a good question to ask is what plumbing product manufacturer have they been trained on? If they have not gotten professional training and invested into making sure they do each job right, do you want them in your home?
- Are they safe? At Sunshine, we screen our employees. This means we check criminal records. The plumber is going to be in your home. Shouldn’t they have a clean criminal and drug history? We believe so!
- Do they have a truck? This sounds silly, but if a company hasn’t even paid to have vehicles with their logos on them or don’t carry inventory on their trucks, how efficient will they be on your job? You are getting billed by the hour, doesn’t it make more sense to have the plumber walk to his or her truck than have to drive miles away for a simple part?
- Are they listed in the BBB or other trusted online resources? If a company has been around for a while, they invest in their reputations.
- How many technicians are on staff. Many plumbers with just one or two staff members struggle because if there is a freeze in Denver, they get a lot of calls that day and then cannot get to everyone else. It is good to know in a plumbing emergency, you can get help!
- Are they insured? If your plumber is not insured, that is a big issue. Your house is worth a lot of money and they should have professional liability insurance to protect you and your family.
- Beware of super low bids – Of course these are tempting, we all love to save money and do things cheaply. However, someone who is much cheaper than other plumbers, there is a reason. Be cautious of super low, or for that matter, super high bids. Most bids will be within 10% or 15% of other bids.
- Plumbers who try and pressure you – Plumbing emergencies are difficult. Having extra pressures to start a job is a bad start. If anyone is doing the pressuring, you should be pressuring the plumber to start the job.
Give Sunshine Plumbing Heating Air a call to discuss any plumbing project you have in mind and we will help you set a proper budget and treat you in a way that will make you smile!